Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ABSOLUT DISCO!!!


My hosts in Singapore,
Tanny and Noelle,
were wondering why I wanted to be
at Changi Airport so early
for my flight back to Manila.


Aside from the convenience of an early check-in
and getting my favorite bulkhead aisle seat,
CHANGI is a wonderful place to explore,
as it's really more of a mall than an airport.


But little did they know,
what I really wanted to do there was...



DANCE!!!

Welcome to the Absolut Disco
in Terminal 2 of Changi Airport,

complete with a lighted dancefloor
and lots of ABSOLUT-ly cool mirror balls!!!



The free samples of the latest Absolut cocktails
soon brought out my inner Travolta,
and before I knew it, I had

SINGAPORE FLIGHT FEVER!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Tan said...

wow!!! what a fantastic way to wait! hahhaah...I better go back to Sg soon to catch the disco fever ;P haha

December 17, 2007 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!