Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TOOTERS!

Another reason to love Singapore:

Asia's Very First
HOOTERS!!!


Located at the gorgeous Clarke Quay bar district,
I just had to have the Hooters Experience,
because

I.
CANNOT.
WAIT.


for the February 2008 opening of Hooters at The Fort.



As expected,
the Hooters Girls,
of Malay, Chinese, or Indian ethnicity,
were all gorgeous, and quite ummm...
hospitable.

I was dazzled by how they walked around
in their orange short shorts,

and since they were all Asian,
their hooters were actually tooters,
if you know what I mean.

But it's all good,
I was there for the wings...


...which I forgot to order!!!

Dahil Pinoy Ako,
nabusog na ko sa tingin pa lang.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruy said...

I can't believe you forgot to order the wings! Wahaha! I'm glad to know (and see) you're having great joy over there.=)

December 4, 2007 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!! u didnt order the wings!!!!!!!

December 8, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!