Friday, December 28, 2007

PLAYHOUSE : brand new magazine out to challenge FHM & Maxim Philippines

PLAYHOUSE
Men's Magazine, Issue #1



I saw this while on an erstwhile wholesome errand:
late christmas shopping for my inaanaks.


And after just one glance at the cover,
my inner Joey Tribbiani screamed out at me
to buy, no, grab the magazine!!!


The pictures inside are much more,
errrr... inspiring,
and seem less airbrushed than FHM and Maxim,


and since I really did buy it for the articles,
I can confidently say that Playhouse definitely
comes close to Rogue magazine in terms of chutzpah,
writing quality, and sheer variety of topics covered.


There are quite a lot of gadget/hi-tech features
a la Stuff and T3.


But let's be honest, gentlemen.
This is Playhouse's reason for being:


I love the name of the magazine,
a smart, retro-cool nod to the most popular
magazines of my High School daze,


and the editors do have a wicked sense of humor;
how appropriate is it to have,
as the first interview subject of this
excellent new prurient publication,

a guy named "DICK"?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the articles and uhm...pictures. Perfect shots. My erotic fiction's gonna be published in the second issue, watch out for the mag this January. If you wanna read the unedited version of it, visit my blog under "book material" category

January 1, 2008 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Chuy Adriano said...

Chuy here. My blog is bunchuy.wordpress.com

January 1, 2008 at 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im trying to find out how to get a subscription to your magazine where is the phone # or address to get one, I hear you stole this magazine from pameal had her beat yup and tortured by aisin in seymour indiana

February 13, 2010 at 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that aisin seymour stalked pamela every where she went making a living off her cartoons and movies and abducted her from las vegas forcing her into indiana for there drug dealing employeees

February 13, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!