Friday, March 09, 2007

PUREGOLD Treasures

Every single time I visit
the former Clark Air Base,

I have a compelling need to shop at
PUREGOLD Duty Free,
home of all imported things
rare and wonderful;

brand new products
that you'd be hard-pressed to find in MetroManila.


This is where I was able to buy
the HEINZ PURPLE & GREEN Ketchups,
that I used for an Art Attack project
for my nieces and nephews,
who were all required to lick clean
their "canvasses" afterwards.


Here's my latest haul:

> the best instant chocolate candy toppings, EVER.


> Pringles now in "Tingi", for the calorie conscious!!!



> Peanut Butter that you can use for really kinky bed games!!!




> more toppings for my favorite MAGNOLIA VANILLA Ice Cream!!!






> decadent dark chocolates that are actually good for your health!



> and why be satisfied with mere Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Go GREENER with AVOCADO Oil!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger carlotta1924 said...

the stuff you bought there makes my mouth water. =)

March 12, 2007 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!