Friday, November 09, 2007

BILL GATES and the PINOY C.E.O.


Bill Gates organized an enormous session
to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe.

Exactly 5,000 candidates assembled in a large room.

One candidate was a Pinoy,
Mario Dimaculangan.



Bill Gates: ''Thank you for coming.
Those who do not know JAVA may leave.''

2,000 people left the room.

Mario said to himself,
'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay.
I'll give it a try'



Bill Gates: ''Candidates who never had experience
in managing more than 100 people may leave.''

Again, 2,000 people left the room.

Mario said to himself
' I never managed anybody but myself,
but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?'

So he stayed.



Bill Gates:
''Candidates who do not have Management MBAs may leave.''

500 people left the room.

Mario said to himself,
'I left high school at 15 but what have I got to lose?'
So he stayed in the room.



Lastly,
Bill Gates asked the candidates
who did not speak Serbo-Croat to leave.

498 people left the room.


Mario said to himself,
'I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?'



So he stayed and found himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else had gone.



Bill Gates joined them and said :
'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo-Croat,
so I'd now like to hear you
have a conversation together in that language.'



Calmly,
Mario turned to the other candidate and said:
`Anu ba yan, dong?'




The other remaining candidate answered,
'Ewan ko rin, pare...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!