Monday, July 04, 2016

I WANT YOU TO BURN . . . BURN FOR ME BABY!!!




Manila's Brand New Artisanal Ice Cream Parlor

is now open on Bonifacio High Street.



A very Canadian
Bacon Maple 
on top, ey?

And right below?

My favorite new flavor of the year,
it's quite odd, but it sure tastes amazing:

HEINZ KETCHUP & MAYONNAISE!!!





So how does that taste?

The mayo gives the ice cream extra creaminess...
a silkier texture, and a tiny tang.

The ketchup doesn't come off as savory;
instead, the tomato's fruitiness comes through.

I'd love to put a scoop of this between 
two slices of wheat bread, actually!





Freezer Burn is from the same cool kids 
behind my favorite bespoke cookie shop in
 Century City's Hole in the Wall, "Scout's Honor":


Chef Miko Aspiras,
Chef Kristine Lotilla,
and
Innovator Charles Paw.






You know I love what you three keep on coming up with,
but I have just one request for you three to consider:

for their second branches?

Freezer Burn and Scout's Honor
should be right next to each other!!!


BUTTER ICE CREAM OMG.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!