Friday, August 01, 2008

RICKROLLING!!!


After making his Pinoy fans wait for 20 years,
Rick Astley finally makes his way to the Araneta Coliseum tonight.


Together Forever!!!




I'm wondering how many of my former crushes,
ex-girlfriends, and meanies who broke my heart
during the 1980s will I see at the concert?


How many have become certified MILFs?
How many still wear pennyloafers and "baston" jeans?
How many will spraynet their hair to glorious blowdried heights?


One thing's for sure though.
To make sure they recognize "Spanky from the '80s",

I've readied the mousse and espadrilles, and
I'll dress up exactly how I did back in the day:

MIAMI VICE Chic...

or

BAGETS Smart Casual!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger warfairy said...

I love this blog entry!!! It made my day!!!

Keep writting!

August 16, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!