Thursday, July 24, 2008

pati ba naman PLURK, na-pirata na?

10:00am
Cebu Pacific still doesn't have a check-in counter for Davao,
and my flight leaves in 2hours.


10:15am
I was asked to check-in at the counter for Roxas-bound pax


10:20am
Sh*t. I hope my bags reach Davao.
The ground personnel sure looked dazed & confused.


10:22am
Hmmm. They moved the Fruit Magic shake store outside.


10:30am
Stupid Korean mashed my cigarette.
di na nga marunong mag-smuggle ng lighter,
*&$#@?!!! di pa marunong makisindi.


10:34am
Standing Room Only in the pre-departure area.
*&$#@?!!! don't they open Terminal 3 to all 5J flights?


10:50am
from the Philippine Star:
Loser Sen. Ralph Recto to head NEDA. *&$#@?!!!


11:20am
MP3 Random Play : I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain
I had a GF from Davao in 1999, and this was OUR SONG


11:24am
maybe this is a sign we might just meet again after 9yrs?
can't be a coincidence that I'm flying to where we met


11:25am
na-se-senti


11:36am
na-gu-gutom na


11:37am
uyyyyy.... meron Eng Bee Tin Hopia Baboy!!!
(no pigs were harmed in the making of this hopia)


11:40am
nakakagutom pala pag nase-senti


11:50am
boarding!!! no delay. woohoooo


12:05pm
I saw at least 5 passengers lugging
boxes of Krispy Kreme for pasalubong!!!


12:06pm
flight attendant:
Sir, TURN OFF your *&$#@? phone!!!






(Obviously, I haven't figured out how to send Plurks from my cellphone,
but at least, I'm not a certified Twit!)

4 Comments:

Blogger TheTypicalGuy said...

I seriously doubt those donuts will still be krispy nor kremey when the plane lands in Davao.

July 25, 2008 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Ling said...

oi...eng bee tin! fave ng mama ko!

July 25, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hahaha funny :)

July 28, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can plurk on your cellphone. i do. smart or globe numbers kaya local charging. check out http://phplurk.com/node/2

July 30, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!