Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NIDO MILK, now with L-Glutathione!!!

Full Cream Milk that gives you a Creamy White Complexion?

Genius!



Like a photogenic colleague with a similar political trajectory,
(and a similar affinity for glutathione)

will Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr.
endorse this to jumpstart his campaign
for Vice President in 2010?!?!?







Okay, okay...
I hate to do this, but
I have to admit that this is a joke;

just like the L-Carnitine post immediately below,
which probably spiked Coke Zero sales and
almost ruined a lot of my friends' diets!!!


Sorry, ladies!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

OMIGOD SPANKY!!! IS THIS TRUE? I'M GOING TO START DRINKING MILK. hahahaha. KIDDING! :p But I was fooled big time with the coke joke.

July 24, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!