Friday, July 11, 2008

SAUSAGE MESSAGE from the SAGE...

"Dear Friends,


Come and visit us at C' Italian Dining
and enjoy our new home made fresh sausages,

prepared in true fashion after
a century old family recipe.

Discover our classic
GARLIC and MARJORAM Sausage
served with roast potato and rapini
for only P390,



FENNEL MINT Sausage
presented on orichette pasta
in aromatic tomato sauce
for only P420.



These and other sausages
will also be available on retail sale
starting July 15.

For your advance orders,
and more information,
call or text me at
0918-9440929.


Yours truly,

Chef Chris"






I've been giddy,
I've been salivating,
I've been daydreaming,

ever since I received that text message
from the proprietor of C' Italian Dining;



ITALIAN SAUSAGES
rank way up there with Toll House Cookies,
Grilled Liempo, and Cookie Dough Ice Cream
as my favorite foods in the world!!!



And since Chris is a passionate genius of a chef,
(Angeles City and Clark's very own Gordon Ramsay)

P60/liter gas prices be damned,
I'm scheduling a trip to Pampanga ASAP,

and breathlessly, almost menacingly
whisper these two words once I get to C':
"FEED ME!!!"




Oh, and by the way,
the best PANIZZA in the country
is also served here...

bring on the ARUGULA!!!




Thanks to my good friend IVAN ABOUT TOWN
for the pictures of Chef Chris and the Panizza!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a fan of chef chris as well

July 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my. i love Italian Sausages and anything with Arugula in it. honestly, I haven't been to C'. hope i can drop by Chef Chris' place one of these days.

hey, congrats! i saw you won in Anton's contest. the Caramoan pics were just fantastic. :-)

July 12, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger spanx said...

thanks dyosa!

hope you can join one of our food tours there soon!

July 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!