Saturday, June 14, 2008

SANDWICH!!! The Sweet, The Salty, and The Spicy

What's New in the Snacking Scene:

My new addiction from Waltermart Makati:
Think "Combos" but in pretzel sandwich form.

The Pumpernickel with Jalapeno Cheddar
combines the dark, almost smoky pretzel flavor
with the fiery yet creamy filling.
A truly spectacular combination.






I was very very tempted to buy this at the
Select store in Shell Sta.Rita on the NLEX.

But P300.00 for a bag of cookies
seemed extravagant; nonetheless,
I'll be keeping my wallet open
for these genetic aberration albino Oreos!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jela said...

I love Snyders! SM Supermarket sells Snyders pretzel bits which are cheaper than the sandwiches. It's quite addicting! I'm quite the junk food lover and my officemates and friends are amazed whenever I'm munching a new kind of junk food. :) They're loving Snyders, too, thanks to me!

June 14, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger notablogger said...

love Snyders pretzel Jalapeno Flavor!
you don't get to pig out on this in one sitting because every bite is packed full of flavors and it can get a little overwhelming if you eat a whole lot.

June 14, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

I love the Golden Oreos!!
http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2008/06/golden-oreos.html

June 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!