Monday, February 11, 2008

Where is the L O V E?

Sorry, my beloved KK,
I'm not going to ...



For the first time since Krispy Kreme
opened its sugar-coated doors to the Pinoy public,
I'm disappointed with their Special Seasonal Donuts.



I was addicted to the Hershey's Donuts,
celebrated the Christmas Candy Cane Donuts,
and even fought for the UAAP Donuts,

even the La Salle variety which I notoriously
St. John Baptised as ampalaya-flavored.



However, this year's Valentine's Donuts
leave me feeling, well, a bit bland.

The Dulce de Leche has a gorgeous pink blush,
the White Chocolate Mint has dramatic scarlet accents,

but both are surprisingly disapponting,
much like a beautiful girl who seems very sweet,
but who ultimately bores you because she lacks that special flava.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!