Thursday, January 31, 2008

DIZZY With Delight!!!

I actually saw people walking groggily
out of Greenbelt last night after watching
CLOVERFIELD,

looking as if they had just finished riding
Enchanted Kingdom's Space Shuttle
three times in a row.


But hey,
if you survived the quick cuts
of the last BOURNE film,
you'll do just fine.


Like The Blair Witch Project,
you'll either love it or hate it,
but it's a new kind of guerilla filmmaking
that must be experienced by any true movie lover.

My thoughts?
This was the scariest monster movie
I've ever seen!




After 80 minutes,
you'll be so blown away by what you've just seen,
OR so dizzy due to motion sickness,

you'll probably feel like you lost your head!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruy said...

Sounds exciting. Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to try to watch this in a real movie house.

February 1, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it! Hehehe. SCARY! And I hate scary films.

February 6, 2008 at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!