Monday, January 14, 2008

Hand Me The KLEENEX, Please...


Gaaahhhhh.

I just know I'll be an emotional trainwreck
after I watch the Repertory Philippines'
production of TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE this weekend.


I never got around to reading the novel,
so I don't really know what to expect,

but any movie, book, or play that deals
with Father (or Mentor/Father Figure) & Sons
overloads my tear ducts really really quickly;

Field of Dreams? *sniff!*
Jerry Maguire? *sob!*
Tuesdays With Morrie? *hagulgol!*

Lamberto Avellana and Bart Guingona



Tuesdays With Morrie
January 11-27, 2008
8:00 PM
on Fridays & Saturday
3:30 PM on Saturdays & Sundays


Venue
OnStage
2/F Greenbelt 1, Ayala Center,
Makati City

Director
Baby Barredo

Tickets
Orchestra Center P 550.00
Orchestra Side P 350.00
Balcony P 250.00


For tickets, call 8870710.
Or logon to Ticketworld

4 Comments:

Blogger kikomeister said...

i remember when i was reading the book more than 5 years ago. walang puknat ang pagtulo ng sipon dahil sa iyak. hehe

January 15, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

nampochah.

dadala ako ng lampin!

January 15, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as macho as we are spanx, when it comes to father -son/daughter films, basta may father.. grabe... e.g. Armageddon, Mr. Hollands Opus...

January 15, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger ALiNe said...

I always love the book... I hope I'll find time to watch it... thanks for sharing :)

January 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!