Thursday, August 16, 2007

MALUpit!!!


Nagpantig ang tenga ko sa sinulat ng Donya Buding na ito....






gusto raw niya magpatawa sa kanyang kapwa pa-sosyal:

"Just recently,
I wrote a funny article in my magazine column
and my friends thought it was hilarious.

It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek,
or at least I thought so,
until the magazine got a few e-mails from people
who didn't get the meaning of my acerbic wit.

The bottom line was just that
I had offended the reader's socioeconomic background.
If any of these people actually read anything
thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny.


Most people don't get the fact that
they need bitches like me to shake up their world,
otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre.

I obviously write for the a certain target audience
and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."



PUNYETA pala itong MALU FERNANDEZ na ito eh,
ang daming sinasabi, wala naman iniisip,

t*ng 'na,
lahat ng mga kapwa nating Pinoy na nagsusumikap sa Dubai,
na-insulto mo.

Nagawa mo pa asarin lahat ng mas mahirap sa iyo.



Eh kung i-forward itong mga pa-kyut mo sa
http://www.alexboncayaobrigade.com/
,

matuwa ka pa kaya?



p.s.
thanks for saving me the trouble
by going ahead and calling yourself a BITCH.


And do shut your trap before I go all Sun-Tzu on your fat ass.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!