Monday, August 06, 2007

SITTI does U2

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU by U2.

My Favorite Song.

EVER.


Sitti covers the classic from 1987's The Joshua Tree
in her new album.

She also sings my favorites from Peter Frampton, The Style Council,
Sade, Madonna, and yes.... I'm embarassed to say it, The Spice Girls.

I'm running out to grab the CD now!!!




1. Cross my heart
2. Time and tide
3. With or Without You
4. My ever changin moods
5. Baby I love your way
6. 2 Become 1
7. Kung di rin lang ikaw
8. Hinahanap-hanp kita
9. Take a bow
10. I won't stand your way
11. Smooth operator
12. Tayo'y magsamba
13. If you leave me now
14. When I fall in love
15. Ikaw lamang
16. I need to be in love
17. A song for Penny Brown
18. The look of love

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus Satellite said...

Hi Spanky,

I love that song too. I covered it on my album The Marcus Satellite Tribute To U2". The vocalist is Jacqueline van Bierk, who sings it, in her own way, every bit as beautifully as Sitti. I hope you like it!

Marcus

August 7, 2007 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!