Saturday, August 25, 2007

MAKULAY ang BUHAY sa SINABAWANG GULAY!!!

I was working late last Wednesday,
and the only other people left in the office
were the IT guys;

before I shut down my PC for the day,
I couldn't resist watching this commercial
one last time on youtube.

It's a great way to de-stress,
and a guaranteed way to put a goofy smile on my face.

Imagine my surprise when I seemed to hear an echo
from outside my office, and upon stepping out,
I saw the IT guys singing and dancing along to the same video!

Corporate professionals reverting to childhood because of a TVC...
MAKULAY ANG BUHAY indeed!!!



The sheer silly exuberance of the kids in the commercial,
the wonderful and vibrant Willy Wonka-ish colors,
the dance steps that will surely be performed in this year's Christmas parties,
and most of all,
that jingle that's guaranteed to afflict us all with Last Song Syndrome,

makes this TVC one of the Best of 2007, an instant classic!



download the full TV commercial here:
MAKULAY ang VIDEO!


download the MP3 jingle for your cellphone here:
MAKULAY ang AUDIO!



many thanks to:
http://www.jcv000.multiply.com/ for the picture
http://www.tyropark.multiply.com/ for the sound file
and
www.youtube.com/user/ADman1909 for the commercial,

and

Unilever and Knorr for making this Manila Boy a Manila Kid again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!