Monday, June 04, 2007

INFINIT' Inebriation

(as far as I know, this product is NOT yet available in Manila)

INFINIT'

ready-to-drink cocktails from Ginebra San Miguel


I spent a long night with my cousin Kuya RV
at the Yo Te Amo bar right outside the Parklane Hotel in Cebu,
bemoaning our impending trip back to Manila,

and along the way,
drinking massive volumes of J&B Scotch Whiskey
and San Mig Light.

For dessert,
we decided to go fruity...

and tried these colorful mixes
from Robert Jaworski and Anne Curtis' favorite brand:

STRAWBERRY MARGARITA
ORANGE CITRUS
BLUE COLA
PINEAPPLE SLING
GREEN TEA FROST



And the only hangover I had in the morning
was my lingerin' achin' over leavin' cost-effective Cebu!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!