Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thank You, TONY BLAIR


A few days ago,
the world bade goodbye to one of my idols,

PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR
of the United Kingdom,
arguably the most charismatic political leader,
and definitely the best speaker,
since John F. Kennedy and Ninoy Aquino.


I'd planned to write a longer tribute,
and I will still do so,

but this past Friday,
at my cousin Kat Hizon's wedding to Walter Yu of Cebu,

I couldn't resist posing like the PM,
as I announced the proclamation of
Fr. Ed Panlilio as Pampanga's New Governor
to our families and friends ",

(the problem is,
I look more like horndog Bill Clinton in this picture.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mina Mimi said...

hehe..cute.

May 24, 2007 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!