Monday, June 04, 2007

My IMMORTALS

Over the weekend,
I managed to squeeze in the season finales
of two of the most popular television series
in the world,

LOST and HEROES.

I enjoy both these shows so much,
I ended up mulling which one I love more...

here,
now,
is my geeky ode to my beloved serials:



LOST:
my more experienced earthy lover;

Neruda would have loved this mysterious oceanic
island of dark foreboding and darker passions.

Three years into our affair,
still capable of elegant surprises and shocking revelations,
proving that age does come before beauty.





HEROES:
my sexier and younger infatuation, threatening to eclipse my lost love.

Unbridled and uncontrolled,
savoring each awesome discovery about this new obsession.

A year of quite literal hotness,
threatened and promised,
exploding finally into a finale of stellar proportions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!