Thursday, March 22, 2007

after "300", here's "700"!!!

Why do I feel HOLY all of a sudden?



I never thought that I'd ever appear in "The 700 Club",
that long-running Christian late-night show,
originally hosted by U.S. Presidential Candidate Pat Robertson.

GMA-7's Qtv now broadcasts the Philippine franchise,
hosted by Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan.



During the interview yesterday,

all about the Philippine Nursing Board Scandal
and its repercussions on the U.S. Demand for Pinoy Nurses,


I talked about the Exam Retake
as a "Cleansing Process",
a bitter, but beneficial pill
to recover our Nurses' sterling reputation.



"I like that!",
said Louise the Correspondent.

I yada-yada-yada-ed on for 20 more minutes,

but thankfully,
my perfect little soundbite was not edited out of
the 5-minute segment
",

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir kayo po ang commencement speaker namin noong 1998 sa STI Olongapo City.

ako rin po ung nagcomment sa oroquieta. (aling cora & her kasambahay)

small world.. :)

December 10, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

wow!

super small world talaga : )

i still remember that day,
at the By The Sea hotel, right?
the days of Lu Meier and Jigs!

happy new year!!!

January 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!