Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Best SUNSET Sounds for Summer 2007


I first found out about this CD
almost a year ago,

and immediately desperately bugged my friends stateside
to get me a copy,

but since it was an "Import" from Europe,
and we were all too lazy to order it from amazon.com,

i forgot all about it....



until a month or two ago,
two of the BitTorrent experts from the QUIAPO DVD yahoogroup,
Kenneth Rodmond and Buddy Love,

started raving about it.


Mr. Love was kind enough to rip me a copy,
and since I received it earlier this evening,

I've been constantly playing the CD.



It.
Is.
So.
Damn.
Goooooooood!!!




Imagine some of the best songs from the best music decade ever,
THE 1980s,
re-imagined as Jazzy Lounge Tunes,

perfect with late-night martinis when in the city,


or even better,

paired with sunset cocktails at your favorite beach this summer!!!



TRACK LIST:

1. Should I Stay or Should I Go
2. Do You Really Want to Hurt Me
3. Purple Rain
4. Boys Don't Cry
5. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
6. Don't You (Forget About Me)
7. In the Air Tonight
8. Hungry Like the Wolf
9. Like a Virgin
10. Patience
11. With or Without You
12. Nothing Compares 2 U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!