Thursday, November 11, 2010

SIMOY ng PASKO...


I've been collecting Christmas Songs for over 20 years...
I buy at least 3 yuletide albums every year, and

I'm pretty sure that my X'mas collection on analog tapes,
audio CDs, and now, digital MP3s, are now closing in on 100!

This year, tops on my list would be this gorgeously-wrapped
present from Ryan Cayabyab and the San Miguel Orchestra.



And I don't think I'll be able to resist this:






But the one (original. ahem!) CD/DVD
I'm most looking forward to this year
isn't even a Christmas album.

But hey, it's by...





It took a year, but finally, I'll soon get to watch
YOUR SONGS, the one concert from 2009
that I really really regret missing!!!


tracklist:

1. YOUR SONG

2. HALO

3. Power Ballads Medley
IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW
MAKING LOVE OUT OF NOTHING AT ALL
NOW AND FOREVER
OPEN ARMS

4. REHAB
5. HE'S GOT TO BE SOMEONE

6. Eraserheads/The Dawn Medley (with Jett Pangan)
ANG HULING EL BIMBO
SALAMAT

7. POKER FACE

8. Pinoy Love Songs Medley (with Richard Poon)
KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT
BAKIT LABIS KITANG MAHAL
MAHAL KITA, WALANG IBA
SANA MAULIT MULI

9. Pinoy Love Songs Medley 2 (with Richard Poon)
I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE
SOMETIME, SOMEWHERE

10. Musical Theatre Medley
I DREAMED A DREAM
ON MY OWN
MEMORY
ELECTRICITY
DEFYING GRAVITY

11. Ai-Ai de las Alas/Lea Segment
BANANA
BASANG BASA SA ULAN
HALIK

12. NO BOUNDARIES

13. BAYAN KO

14. THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC

1 Comments:

Blogger jonelski said...

hi! pilipinas kay ganda searches led me to your blog.

saw your cd collection for christmas. if i may make a suggestion for a new christmas album: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=441044037959&set=a.432822257959.241068.21270392959. We are actually launching it tomorrow, 21 November 2010, at the Ateneo Grade School chapel. 6pm. free admission :) Please feel free bring friends along!

November 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!