Friday, December 11, 2009

350 MILLION and YOU!!!



I really feel guilty.

I've been updating my Facebook page,
which I treat as my "MICROBLOG",

much more regularly than my Main Blog,
this one you're reading now.






Google Analytics still shows hundreds of hits a day
for this inconsistently updated blog,

and like Obama at the Nobel ceremonies,
I am humbled.


I promise to update
"MANILA BOY"
more frequently, and I really appreciate (and apologize for)
all the times you've visited and seen a 2-week old post!


But should I fall off the blogging wagon,

I'd like to request you, dear constant reader,
to please add me up on Facebook,

so that I may continue to give you your daily dose of
the nonsense and sensibility of our crazytown, MANILA!!!



just click here:


many many thanks,
and see you soon at the
350 Million and growing social networking site,

"the FB blue and white"!!!




oh, see you here too! just click:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!