Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 1st SMOKE-FREE Birthday since 1999!!!



Yes, I am a QUITTER.


It's been exactly 5 months and 1 week
since my "Independence Day" last June 12,


and since then,
I've saved more than P2,500
by not buying my daily Marlboro Lights,

the manang at the sari-sari store
near my house has tried to entice me
by wearing low-cut blouses a la Krista Ranillo,
and offering discounted "tingi" rates on all brands of yosi,

and

I've stopped instinctively patting my
pockets to look for my Bic or Zippo lighters
whenever I step out of my house or my office!!!



I can't think of a better b-day gift to myself!!!






Quitting smoking cold turkey was a breeze,
but
quitting eating hot bacon...


well, that's going to need an intervention,
and most likely, a straightjacket!



You Complete Me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Noelle Q. de Jesus said...

All of us in the Chua household are happy you've quit! Bravo Kumps! Maligayang bati muli!

November 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger zherwin said...

happy birthday bosspanx, and good job on quitting the habit.

November 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger goyo said...

Congratulations! :)

ako, bago palang nag-smoke, parang ang hirap pigilan.. demet.

xchange links po tayo koya.

December 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!