Friday, November 14, 2008

DARK LUST

Bella in Twilight?




Mina in Dracula?





Victims of Lust.

Object of Desire?




Alright,

I admit it!
I'm a sucker for great advertising.

And after I laughed my head off
the first time I saw my new favorite TV commercial,

I just had to rush to the nearest supermarket
to get Axe's newest deo-cologne, Dark Temptation.


And wonder of wonders,
it's a men's scent that really does smell like

CHOCOLATE!!!



I'm going to spray it on tomorrow,
take a ride on the MRT, and see if a cute girl
really does take a bite out of my butt!

Like I said,
I'm a sucker for great advertising!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, CHOCOLATE????

That I gotta smell. LOL. Wait, is it milk or dark chocolate?

November 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger dojski said...

Yah, some ads are as entertaining as the shows they appear cut through. AXE has always had humorous ones.

Hmmm, I think, Kristin Stewart already owns the Bella face. ;)

Goodluck on your MRT ride...

November 15, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger dojski said...

(Reposting...the previous one did not make sense. Hehe)

Yah, some ads are as entertaining as the shows they cut through. AXE has always had humorous ones.

Hmmm, I think, Kristin Stewart already owns the Bella face. ;)

Goodluck on your MRT ride...

November 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!