Happy Birthday, JO-BAMA!!!
and earlier today, he formally announced
his campaign for the Presidency in 2010.
TOP 7 REASONS WHY I'LL VOTE FOR
JOJO BINAY IN 2010:
1. He was a Human Rights lawyer during Martial Law,
working hand in hand with the great Sen. Lorenzo Tañada.
2. He was Cory's "Rambotito" against Gringo's coup d'etats.
He's as tough as Pres. Aquino's other favorite mayor, Fred Lim.
3. He gives Yellow Cards (free healthcare) to Makati residents,
and free movies to all of the city's senior citizens.
4. His city is the only one that allows rallies against GMA,
from the FPJ protests all the way to the Jun Lozada tearfests.
5. He beat Lipo Lapid senseless during the 2007 Mayoralty Race,
and Edu Manzano had no game against him in the 2004 Elections.
6. His campaign will be managed by Cong. Teddy Locsin Jr.,
ensuring Barack-quality presidential speeches.
7. Once you go black, you don't go back.
I knew this would happen!
Check out this post from 4.5 months ago!