Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yung May PULP BITS, Siyempre!!!


Finally,
my favorite OJ is available in the Philippines!




I love Minute Maid Frozen Orange Juice;
during summers spent as a kid in SFO,
it was a new and exciting concept for me
to get a can of OJ from the freezer, and
snack on it like it was a giant "ice candy"!


In 2004, I discovered that the bottled version
was available in Beijing convenience stores,
and I became addicted to Minute Maid all over again.
I walked up the Great Wall in Badaling with an MM OJ.


For the past few years, I made it a point
to buy the very same "Imported From China" juices
whenever I'd visit the Metro Gaisano supermarkets
in Ayala Center Cebu and Market!Market! at The Fort.


And now, this outstanding orange juice
has been launched in the Philippines!!!


Now, when I finally get my hands on
a bottle of ABSOLUT MANGO,



or better yet, this Limited Special Edition
ABSOLUT NEW ORLEANS
(Mango & Black Pepper!!!)




My screwdrivers will never be the same!!!



MINUTE MAID PULPY ORANGE
P19.00 at SM Supermarkets
P25.00 at your neighborhood MiniStop/7-11

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruy said...

You beat us to the punch on this one Spanx. This is our current obsession (I'm drinking it right now in fact).

Minute Mimosa would be great too.

August 30, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i find the mango and black pepper?
--docchef---

August 31, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger spanx said...

>>> ruy,

ayan, bagal kasi mag-blog eh.
hahahaha!


>>> doc chef,


hard to find yan,
i'm asking my relatives
all over the USA to find a
bottle of this for me!

start your new blog na!!!
miss ko na mga food trip mo ",)

September 1, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!