Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Own. Every. Single. Episode. On DVD!!!

Obvious Statement of the Week:
I've always been a Film & TV addict.

I have hundreds of Betamax & VHS tapes,
dozens of VCDs, and probably a thousand DVDs.
Can't wait for TiVo!!!

I can practically chart my life
based on the seasons of some TV shows
which I've watched with unfailing devotion.

Whole relationships, love affairs, & flings paralleled:




during my teenage years~~
Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years,




Ross and Rachel from Friends when I was in my 20s,




and as I entered my 30s,
Mr. Big and Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.

Thanks to DVDs,
I now have a compact, yet complete medium that allows me
to relive all those memories,
from the awful to the beautiful,
the painful to the wonderful....

and oh yeah....
to watch my favorite shows and movies over & over again!



Deleted Scenes, Subtitles, Alternate Endings,
Retrospective Documentaries, Director's Commentaries,
are now all available for the completists & geeks.

The Pride of my Collection, below:

SEINFELD





THE SIMPSONS





SCRUBS




ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT



So, are you a DVD Fanatic too?
Click here if you are:


DEFINITELY DVD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!