Thursday, September 07, 2006

CRISPY PATA a la Rachael Ray




Our main pulutan during last Saturday's Vodka Night
was composed of Calamansi-Marinated Grilled Liempo,
and Kumareng Suzette's ULTIMATE CRISPY PATA...

boiled, baked, and finally turbo-broiled
to Absolut Cholesterol Pork Perfection!!



I remember thinking that it was a dish
worthy of Rachael Ray,
so I wanted some pics of Martha Stewart's omni-media challenger.

Lo and Behold,
I googled and found Ms. Food Network's pictures...
from FHM USA's October 2003 issue.
WOW.
I want to be scandalized,
but I enjoyed the pix way too much ",)

Now,
take a look at Rachael Ray's (crispy) Patas!!








Delicious, right?

Now, will she be next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!