Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Complete KC : Keep Cool, boys!!!




To celebrate
the 8th birthday of Facebook,

I made 700+ new friends in one day,
and received around 30,000 likes, shares, and tags
on my album celebrating KC Concepcion in Rogue Magazine.



Of course, that was before I was asked (warned!)
to remove most of the photos you see here,
due to an FB Terms of Use violation;

I'm NOT going to argue with
Mark Zuckerberg and co.~



And so, Manila Boy
saves the day!!!










































3 Comments:

Anonymous Richie | Pinoy Spoilers said...

Sweet! Thanks!

February 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous philippine boy said...

KC really saves my lonely valentines. :)

February 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous docgelo said...

seeing these KC's pictures at 6 in the morning makes my blood rushes through every lumen of my blood vessels! vavavooom! haha!

February 25, 2012 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!