Sunday, August 23, 2009

OVERSTUFFED



The Best
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK
Sandwich in MetroManila:


A crusty 8-inch Hoagie Roll

overstuffed with Prime USDA Sirloin,

topped with slices of melted American Cheddar,

and Grilled White Onions for that extra spicy kick!!!







The King of Steaks and The King of Bacon:


Back in the day,
during the era when
MARS
was the hottest club in the city,

Elbert and my wonderful ex-GF
worked together in the club's office,
and I would hang out there so often,
I was almost included in their payroll.





Flash forward 12 years,

Elbert's now the Purveyor of the Best Beef in the City,
both at his high-end Steakhouse,
and at this accessible Sandwich Bar.



Me?

Well, I eat a lot of Bacon!


And lately, a lot of Elbert's Steaks.



Elbert's Cheesesteak Sandwiches

Powerplant Food Court
Rockwell, Makati City






p.s.

New on the Menu?
Elbert's Burgers that taste just like IN-N-OUT!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger lui said...

just like in-n-out? omg, i hafta try this! thanks for the tip!

August 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

@ lui,


try it!
my friends and I agree,
it's the closest thing to
IN-N-OUT you can find in asia.
hahaha.

tell me what you think after ",)

August 23, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!