Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DAVID COOK is the 2008 American Idol

Snooze Puppy did his predictable muzak stylings,

I now consider him the Regine Velasquez of American Idol:
a robotic performer programmed to over-emote every line
with unnecessary flourishes just to show "range",
and to disguise the real problem:
an absence of real artistic creativity and identity.




David Cook is the counterpart of Lea Salonga.

Pure talent doesn't need to embellished
with overwrought histrionics;
it shines through even in the quieter songs.



www.dialidol.com


Let's be clear -

DialIdol is definitively predicting that
David Cook will win American Idol.


No ifs, ands or buts about it.
No crazy margin of error claims or anything.

COOK : 40.93%
ARCHULETA : 29.37%

The DialIdol scores are significantly different enough
to wash all that out the window.


DialIdol uses your phone & phone modem
to automatically speed dial votes for your favorite contestants

DialIdol records the result of every call,
a vote or a busy signal,
then submits this data anonymously to DialIdol.com.

DialIdol.com receives results from people
all over the United States and uses
the busy/vote ratio to produce a prediction.




DialIdol was 91% accurate for season 6 of American Idol.

DialIdol has accurately predicted the winner
of every American Idol season it has covered.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ling said...

Go David Cook!

May 22, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Ennah, the comsci student said...

Totoo ba yung Dialdol? I want David Cook to win pro sabi ni Simon sa last performance si Archuleta daw mananalo. Huhu. Go Cook!

May 22, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DAVID COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!

May 22, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Noelle Q. de Jesus said...

You know, I agree with everything you said except Lea Salonga reference. But it was a great AI season - I'd even say it was the best.

May 22, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

noelle,

naiyak ako nung nanalo si DC.

i didn't realize i was
so emotionally invested
in this stupid show. hahaha!




is it january yet?
i miss American Idol already!!!

May 22, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Jela said...

Oh, I realized that I'm very much invested in this show a long time ago - during Elliott's time. But this time it was different - I started the semis rooting for Archuleta then switched to David Cook (he had me at "Hello"!) but I didn't realize he had surpassed my Elliott love until I felt anger at the way he was treated by the 3 stoogees the other night. What can I say? I'm a certified Cooktard! :)

C is for Cookie, he's good enough for me!

Anyway, great blog! I've been a lurker for a long time na!

May 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger ♥Red Hot Chili Pepper♥ said...

i wanted archuleta to win!!! waahh!!!
hi tito spanky it's chili! i have a blog!!! ü

May 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!