Monday, May 19, 2008

The $$$ 2.3 BILLION $$$ Tour, or How I Got To Be HOMER SIMPSON for a day...

"Hello!!!
I'm Homer, the world's greatest nuclear engineer.
I'll be your tour guide for the day!"






"At P42:$1, this never-used power plant costs
P96,600,000,000, or simply put, 96 Billion Pesos!!!"






"The vastness and the emptiness...
Bart and I like flying kites here!"






"I love the smell of URANIUM in the morning."





"Welcome to my Control Room! So many pretty lights and buttons!"





"My cutting edge, hi-tech Hot Lines!"





"My boss, Mr. Burns..."





"Turning the giant gears of this giant
Westinghouse cooling unit,
or basically, a big-ass refrigerator."





"The heart of this baby,
the Nuclear Reactor!"






"We'll go down below,
just like Schwarzenneger did in Terminator 2."






"I like drying my hair here...
so warm and cozy!"






"MOUNT PINATUBO?
It's that-a-way..."






"What do you mean "CHINA SYNDROME"??!?!?!"





"Hmmmm....
what's this button for?"






"D'OH!!! She's gonna blow!!!"











"Whew! That was close!
Taking a dip in the Westnuk Beach
to wash off those radioactive thingies."





"Time for a DUFF BEER!!!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Didi said...

My gosh - the control room looks like from an old movie! Reminds me so much of the very old control room where John Connor hid (during the 3rd installment) Very outdated! hHahaha...

May 19, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger spanx said...

that's exactly how it looks!

hence, the Terminator homage ",)

May 19, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of your most entertaining posts. Love the images! Haha!

May 21, 2008 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger spanx said...

thanks toni and ma ong!


you've made the strange and
withering looks i was getting
from the plant personnel
as i was posing like homer
worthwhile ",)

May 22, 2008 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger oyie said...

holy crap! how did you get to enter the facility?

thanks for the pictures. i've been scouring the net for these, to no avail.

May 25, 2008 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Livvy.ü said...

funny! hahaha :)) you we're really like Homer :P

May 25, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger ♥Red Hot Chili Pepper♥ said...

hey homer! i'm chillay pepper. :D. i got a blog? can u believe it? well maybe you can but i still can. plz check out my site!! nice pics!

DO'H!! HAHA! :))

I STILL LUV THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
HA! TAKE THAT! JOKE. :)

May 26, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Java said...

Duff Beer hahaha Nice Pics Tito Spanks

May 26, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!