Saturday, September 29, 2007

The KING and I

One of my good friends from LA SALLE,
Pepelou Avecilla,
whose namesake bar, PEPS,
was the Ultimate La Sallian hangout back in the 1990s,
finally got his revenge on his Atenean tormentor,
namely,
me!



Peps' PARTY PAK events company got me a gig
hosting a children's pageant in SM North EDSA,
and sure enough,

he conveniently forgot to tell me
that I had to wear a....

Meet some "Little Stars" who will someday
break lots of men's hearts;
from left to right:
Warda, Roshan, Yssa, AJ, & Jacie!







And here are the Chick Magnets-in-training:
Zyron, Haru, and Stanley!




The kids were a blast,
well-mannered and abundant with talent,
they behaved all throughout the almost 3-Hour (!) show.

Afterwards,
it was KFC and Mr. Pogi time
with Mr. Little Star himself,
Timothy Lambert Chan, a.k.a. "Shoti"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!