Monday, November 20, 2006

My TOP 10 Songs of 2006 ...... so far!

based on my iTunes Top 25 Most Played songs,
here's my initial list of 2006's Top 10,
in no particular order:

1. NARDA (acoustic/violin mix) - Kamikazee

2. CRAZY - Gnarls Barkley

3. MULI (bootleg) - Sitti

4. PUT YOUR RECORDS ON - Corrine Bailey Rae

5. JEEPNEY - Kala

6. OO - Up Dharma Down

7. Kami nAPO Muna - All Artists & All Songs

8. STEP NO, STEP YES - VST & Co. Bossa Nova Collection

9. NO WORRIES - Simon Webbe

and this spectacularly sexy song
which just oozes sassiness
with every lyric & every note:

10. IRREPLACEABLE - Beyonce'


Music Video Codes By Music Jesus.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanks,

Hope you can share the Muli bootleg. I wanna hear how Sitti recrafted that RJ classic.

My email is vj.yamat@ogilvy.com. Will email you some cool 80s new wave bossa I got from a Bangkok flee market stand.

Cheers!

November 21, 2006 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!