Friday, August 20, 2010

GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS Saved My Life!



I sort of lost my way inside BF HOMES
in Las Piñas and Parañaque this afternoon.

I hardly ever go to that part or MetroManila,
and I was amazed to see an SM Las Piñas up already.
I thought I'd lost my bearings and ended up in SM South Mall!


I was confused as I entered the labyrinth that is
Tropical Avenue, El Grande, and Concha Cruz:

I was already dizzy from today's searing sunshine, and
my extreme hunger after the long journey from Manila;

it really felt like being a diaspora in the vast Villar Desert.
Thankfully, I found sanctuary before I starved to death.



BUFFALO'S WINGS N' THINGS
Aguirre Avenue
BF Homes Parañaque

telephone: 7034867

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This restaurant has a branch in Ortigas Home Depot so no need to go to Las Pinas.

August 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BF Paranaque is home to a pinay scammer in Singapore. Story here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=103233986402167

August 20, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!