Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yung May PULP BITS Siempre!!!


I drank gallons of this citrus elixir
when I found it in convenience stores in Beijing.

While I have absolutely zero idea
what the Chinese characters mean,

I know one thing:
this juice tastes exactly like this,
complete with all those pulpy bits;

one of my favorite grocery must-buys years back
whenever I'd spend summers in San Francisco...


Ready-to-Drink Minute Maid OJ
now available at the Metro Supermarkets
at Market! Market! @ The Fort
and Ayala Center Cebu:
P29.00 per bottle.

Frozen Minute Maid OJ
always available at Cala Foods and Target
stores all over the Bay Area:
$2.79 per can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We now have our pinoy version courtesy of The Coca Cola Company. It's also available in SM Supermarkets.

July 30, 2008 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Manila Boy's readers are from:
Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!